IEC60269 AS7 NH2XL gPV Cylindrical Blade Fuse Links 1000VDC
125A~400A 30KA 65W For Overload or Short Circuit Protection
Cylindrical Blade Fuse Links AS7_datasheet_20160923.pdf
- The AS7 series fuse links are made according to specifications for
use with rated working voltage of 1000V DC and rated working
currents of 125~400A for overload or short circuit protection.
- The fuse body shape for the square tube, internal variable load
made of pure silver belt surface conductor, encapsulated in the
ceramic tube of high temperature resistant, high strength, and pack
enough high silicon quartz sand as fillers, arcing medium role.
- This series fuse to protect and isolate PV junction box and
isolating switch.These fuse breaking failure PV array (reverse
current, line array fault) produced by low overload current.
- Rated Voltage: 1000V DC, class gPV
- Rated Current: 125~400A
- Rated Breaking Capacity: 30 kA
- Max. Dissipation: 65W
- Standard: IEC60269
|Part Number||Rated Current||I2T(A2s)||Max.Dissipation(W)|
|70% In||100% In|
TIME/ CURRENT (I-T) CHART (reference) & CURRENT
MATCHING FUSE HOLDERS/ ACCESSORIES:
Holders NH3L/NH2XL Series.
Related Product Range
Company Name: ADLER Elektrotechnik Leipzig GmbH
Location: Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
Expertise: Design, Marketing and Sales of electrical, EV and
Our product range includes:
- Low voltage fuses
- NH blade fuses for general industrial application (gG)
- Medium voltage fuses up to 36kV
- Power protection solutions
- Photovoltaic midget and medium fuse links
- Photovoltaic NH fuses in various sizes (gPV)
- PV Surge Protection Devices (SPD)
- PV Combiner Boxes and Parts
- Fuse holders, mounting bases
Across all of our product range, we are proud to represent
established, certified products that have developed a reputation
for quality, reliability and innovation. Please refer to our brand
and datasheets available from our website for a more detailed
overview of our products.
We provide our customers with solutions expertise, a high standard
of personalized service, availability of stock and an 'easy to deal
We add value to our customer's business by supplying quality
specialist electrical products, solutions-focused expertise,
personal service and genuine customer care at highest possible
standards in our industry.